New Upload Page Tutorial
We are happy to announce a major update of the TRAKTRAIN’s functionality. Brand new Cloud storage, new “My tracks” and “Upload” pages with multiple tracks edit, custom tags for previews, and much more. Check out the video tutorial above or read through the post to know the details.
The New “My Tracks” page allows you to:
- Select & Edit multiple tracks: one by one or together;
- Quickly customize positions;
- See Private | Published | Draft | Scheduled status.
We’ve re-designed the “Edit track” page with our best UX technicians:
- User-oriented elements with clear description;
- Custom tags for previews;
- Easy-to-use Scheduling, Split Sales, and Free Download.
Now you can use your personal TRAKTRAIN Cloud Storage: access it through “My files”.
- On this page, you can upload & edit multiple files or your tracks;
- Now you can always be sure you have a backup even if you have sold/deleted the beat from your profile;
- Files can be unlinked from the beats.
Storage Size limit depends on the chosen MEMBERSHIP PLAN:
- 2Gb for FREE PLAN;
- 100Gb for PLAN 100;
- Unlimited for UNLIMITED PLAN.
If you have any questions about this update – feel free to contact us at TRAKTRAIN Support Center, we will be glad to help!
Thank you for your support. Stay tuned for new updates and releases.
Best regards, TRAKTRAIN Team.